Co-organizied by KTH Royal Institute of Technology, Sweden, Shandong Normal University, China and Auckland University of Technology, Auckland, New Zealand, 2018 the 10th International Conference on Advanced Infocomm Technology (ICAIT 2018) will be hosted in Stockholm Sweden Middle August 2018. 2018 marks the 10th year of ICAIT, KTH Royal Institute of Technology, Stockholm will host this event in its campus, also, stockholm is the place where Nobel Prizes will be presented every year. We plan to have the conference reception dinner at the location of Nobel Laureate event. More social events, conference program, call for tracks, invited speakers are to be announced soon.
We sincerely invite you to save this event to your calendar!
Submission Deadline: April 10th, 2018
Notification Date: May 10th, 2018
Registration Date: May 30th, 2018
Camera Ready: June 10th, 2018
Technical Sponsored by
1. Optical and Wireless Communication Systems and Networks;
2. Communication Theory and Technologies, Signal Processing for Communications;
3. Sensor technologies and Networks, Internet-of-Things;
4. Space Communications, Navigation and Tracking;
5. Light-based technologies and Applications;
6. Data Science, Big Data, Data Storage
1. UAV Borne Radar Network for Remote Sensing and Ground Target Tracking;
2. Preliminary topic of the proposed Special Session: Specialty fibers;
3. Optical Fibre Sensors
Lund University, Sweden
Prof. Sune Svanberg was the chairman of Nobel Prize for Physics for two year.